妙高の深雪にちょうどいい新しいスキーの準備はできていますか？Dancing SnowではK2とLineのすべてのスキー（スノーボード）をセットアップ、ワックスをして準備しお届けします。あるいは、妙高のショップで受け取ることも可能です。 ちょっと前のK2のあの板！ご希望の旧型スキーも探し出しますので、まずはご連絡をください。K2のブーツ・ポール・ヘルメット・スキン、BCAのスノーサーフティーギア（アバランチエアバッグ・ビーコン・スタッシュバック・セプターポール等）、Tubbsのスノーシューも取り扱っています。そして妙高オリジナルブランドの衣服やグッズもショップにて販売しています。詳細または注文のお問い合わせはinfo@dancingsnow.comまでご連絡ください。
Our new home
Welcome to the new Dancing Snow World Headquarters!
• Avalanche gear rentals, including BCA transceivers, BCA airbags and cylinders for BCA airbags (don't bother bringing one from overseas!)
• BCA Beacon Park: practice using your avalanche gear in a realistic and fun way
• Sales of BCA and K2 equipment
• Sales of unique Myoko items
• And much more—come see us!
Dancing Snow is a BCA Snow Safety Center
Dancing Snow provides sales and rental of beacons, airbags and air cylinders from BCA, the premier manufacturer of snow safety goods. The air cylinders for Japan are different from those for Europe and North America, meaning they can't be filled in the country—so just rent a cylinder, or a complete Float airbag system, for your stay in Myoko. Let us know well ahead on the airbags, though, so we can be sure and have one ready for you.
For the newest info:
Be sure to check out our Facebook page.
Partway through, we'll stop to make a snow table and enjoy a hot lunch—usually cheese fondue, but we can change the menu if needed (either way we'll have some wine for "cooking" as well). We'll then start skiing back through the woods, on a safe and fun course ideal for your abilities. If you have ski experience, we may find some interesting slopes to ski down; if you're a beginner, we'll find some easy, gentle slopes. And everyone will see countless animal tracks—sometimes the animals themselves—and birds, and get a taste of backcountry ski touring.Great for groups and families, and for anyone who wants to get away from the sounds and people of the slopes. To arrange for a snow hiking session, please contact us at least two days in advance so we can prepare the materials needed.
|5 or more||¥10,000/person|
1. Depending on weather and snow conditions, tour destinations may be changed, or the tour cancelled.
2. Backcountry skiing and snowboarding involves the risk of injury or death. For that reason, we require all guests to sign a waiver before taking part in backcountry activities (a pdf version can be found here). At the same time, our guides have training in first aid, avalanche forecasting and rescue, and are dedicated to providing the most enjoyable, well-planned experience possible
3. Every Dancing Snow client is automatically included in our group insurance policy at no additional charge (please contact us if you would like more details on coverage). We also strongly suggest that all those taking part in backcountry tours have their own active insurance policy which covers outdoor activities. Note on personal information
To ensure the privacy of our guests, we do ask for personal information including telephone numbers, emergency contacts, etc., as part of registration for lessons and tours. We will not use this information for anything other than this purpose, nor will we release any personal information to any third parties.